Journal of Tax Administration – Special Issue: The Tax Profession in the Spotlight – Call for Papers – Closes 30 November 2018
June 20, 2018 | by David Massey
“The current climate in relation to taxation, particularly in the context of multinationals, has created significant challenges for tax professionals, including closer scrutiny of their activities and practices. Against this backdrop, in February 2018, JOTA hosted an event in London at which researchers and practitioners shared their views on the Tax Profession in the current climate….
…We now invite contributions to a special issue of JOTA on all aspects of the Tax Profession, to be edited by Lynne Oats and Penelope Tuck.
Topics could include, for example:
• Ethical and moral dilemmas facing tax professionals;
• Regulation of tax professionals, formal and informal;
• The role of tax professionals in tax policy making;
• Challenges faced by small practitioners; and
• The implications of disruptive technologies for tax professionals”
Full details of the call are here: JOTA – Tax Profession in the Spotlight