The TRN’s 29th annual conference will be held as an online event on 7 – 9 September 2020, following the unavoidable cancellation of our plans to hold an in-person event at Christ’s College, Cambridge.
If you would like to attend the conference, please register free of charge via Eventbrite by 4 September 2020. This will provide access to all conference presentations as well as to online Q&A sessions and coffee breaks at which you will be able to interact with presenters and other conference delegates.
We are also very pleased to have secured a range of brilliant keynote speakers including the following:
- James Hannam (author of What Everyone Needs to Know about Tax: An Introduction to the UK Tax System)
- Anita Monteith (ICAEW)
- Chantal Stebbings (University of Exeter)
- Helen Whiteman (CEO of CIOT)
Tax Education Day, Weds 9 September 2020
Wednesday 9 September 2020 will be a Tax Education Day, following the success of similar events in the recent conferences in Preston and Birmingham. It will include the following dedicated sessions:
- Public tax education (Phyllis Alexander, Andy Lymer and Daniel Lyons)
- Tax clinics (Ann Kayis-Kumar, Amy Lawton, David Massey and Emer Mulligan)
A first draft of the conference schedule is available, with more papers expected subject to confirmation. If you have any further questions about the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us at TRN2020Cambridge@trn.org.uk