Creative workshop to explore how teaching practice can inspire and prepare students for the world of tax – June 2023, Exeter
April 4, 2023
Timings: 12.00 Monday 26th June to 14.00 Tuesday 27th June 2023 Location: Creative Quadrant, University of Exeter Business School (EX4 4PU) Cost: £50 (non-refundable) To Book: CLICK THIS LINK Event Host: Nicky Thomas (University of Exeter) Nicky.Thomas@exeter.ac.uk Event Administrator: Nena Yendell (University of Exeter) N.Yendell@exeter.ac.uk
|Timings:||12.00 Monday 26th June to 14.00 Tuesday 27th June 2023|
|Location:||Creative Quadrant, University of Exeter Business School (EX4 4PU)|
|To Book:||CLICK THIS LINK|
|Event Host:||Nicky Thomas (University of Exeter) Nicky.Thomas@exeter.ac.uk|
|Event Administrator:||Nena Yendell (University of Exeter) N.Yendell@exeter.ac.uk|
- Lots of interactive activities to stimulate discussion, creativity and collaboration amongst interested tax academics
- Opportunity to explore the world of tax from a student’s perspective (opportunities & barriers)
- Time and space to focus on developing your own tax teaching techniques & practice
- Overnight B&B accommodation on Monday 26th June (if required)
- Lunch/Dinner Mon 26th, Lunch Tues 27th June
- A great location in picturesque Devon
There is limited capacity so early booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
This event is sponsored and supported by the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) and Tax Research Network (TRN).